We are continuing to grow in 2023 and we need another exceptional engineers to join our talented Service Desk area. This team is qualified and certified and constantly train to upgrade their skills and the services we can offer from the Service Desk area.
Our new engineer has a Level 2 skill set and will join this team to work with our other business units to provide solutions to our clients every day. Primarily your responsibilities will include:
- Perform 1st and 2nd level incident and service request resolution on client pc’s, servers, networks and applications.
- Manage incoming calls and email requests from clients.
- Manage events and alerts generated from monitoring systems.
- Create, manage and respond to tickets in our internal service management software.
- Escalate tickets to Level 3 when required and record all initial troubleshooting and relevant information.
- Log support requests with vendors or third parties where required.
- Desktop, user and application support.
- Support infrastructure on site at client premises.
- User Administration.
Our new Technical Support Engineer
Our new engineer must have experience with an MSP, or multi networking environment, supporting multiple technologies every day.
You will demonstrate experience with the following:
- Working in a service and support environment.
- Microsoft operating systems.
- Supporting mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
- Extensive desktop support including remote support.
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage and Automate is an advantage.
These are some of our favourite technologies and experience with these will also be well regarded:
- Office 365
- Azure and Duo MFA
- Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Mikrotik routers
- Ubiquiti Unifi
- 3CX and Teams
This is a pivotal role working closely with our clients and our internal teams so your communication skills will be paramount to your success. Additionally, you are passionate about client service and motivated to stay up to date with current and new technologies. This is not an entry level position. You must demonstrate that you can quickly learn new technologies and procedures and work autonomously on a wide variety of technologies.
Our salary packages are generous and we also pay for every hour of overtime worked. Our vibrant work environment ensures you will enjoy social activities, fresh fruit, great coffee and regular office lunches with your colleagues. We have a strong culture supporting work/life balance and you will love working in our hybrid environment with the option to split your working week between the office and your home.
Other benefits include:
- Home internet allowance
- Mobile phone allowance
- BYOD laptop allowance
- Employee recognition programs
- Day off on your birthday
- Health and fitness subsidies
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate benefits program
And, you will be paid to train! We believe that our staff need to be the best that they can be in order to deliver high quality solutions to our clients. We encourage continual professional development through fully supported training – including paid training leave! All Sentrian staff have a training plan in place to ensure continued growth.
Most importantly, you will work with a group of professionals who will enable you to grow in your career. You will enjoy being an important part of a team who know how to work smart and still enjoy themselves.
Sentrian is a place where dedication and skills go hand in hand with learning and enjoying work.
Only candidates with current working visas or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand will be considered